Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: Re: Dieppe

Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 10:08:55 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

At 05:24 PM 4/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have the latest B5 minis from AOG (Agents of Gaming,
Angering
>Old Gods, take your pick) such as the Hyperion and the Omega? How are
>these, any good?

Well, I like the Vorchan.  It has good detail and looks a lot like the
actual ship from the series.  More than I thought it would.

The Hyperion is O.K., but it lacks detail.  But then I suppose there
isn't
much detail on the ship sin the series and the extra can be painted on.

The Omega looks terrible.  The casting on it is really quite poor from
what
I saw in the blister (I wasn't going to spend money on it of the detail
is
poor).	Its getting back toward the kind of poor casting they got of Bad
Dog Designs.  Which is a shame.  I like the Omega, but I won't be
wasting
money on a poorly cast mini.

What I am looking forward to are the G'Quan and the Primus.  Go
Crown-heads!

-Kelvin....

 "If I could just say a few words,
  I'd be a better public speaker."
	  -Homer Simpson

Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: Re: Dieppe