Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

From: "Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 18:46:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?

>Does anyone have the latest B5 minis from AOG (Agents of Gaming,
Angering
>Old Gods, take your pick) such as the Hyperion and the Omega? How are
>these, any good?

I have the Vorchan, Hyperion, Omega, and the original Sharlin (no, Jim,
it's *still* not put together!).

The Vorchans are pretty nice. They are a bit top-heavy, but otherwise
not
bad. I like them.

The Hyperions I also like. Some people have some complaints, but overall
they're really not bad. You can add little fiddly-bits for antennae and
guns and stuff if you so desire (I don't ;).  Again, these are a bit
top-
heavy, moreso than the Vorchans. You might either trim the base down, or
drill out the hole a bit and add a strengthening support rod of some
sort.
There are a couple others on the list here who did that.

The Omega I have not yet put together; hopefully in the near future I
will have an opportunity to get a small dowel or something to make the
rotating section rotate - THEN I'll finish putting it together!  :-)
So far all I've done is put the engines on and the eensy-teensy *tiny*
secondary batteries over the hull (a painful chore that required a bit
of time and work with tweezers and a magnifying glass).

Others on here have finished their Omegas and can prolly give you their
$0.02 worth on them.  :-)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures? Next: Re: How are the latest AOG B5 Miniatures?