Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign. Next: Re: FT3?

OFF TOPIC, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 23:29:50 +0200
Subject: OFF TOPIC, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

Rob Paul wrote:

> cheers,
> Rob (one of the short dark apelike variety of Celts)

which unfailingly makes me think of a famous song:

"The Welshman's dishonest, he cheats when he can;
is little and dark - more like monkey than man.
He works underground with a lamp in his hat
and he sings far too loud, far too often - and flat!"

(Flaunders&Swann)

I don't agree with this description, except of course the last line
(having
attended the Llangollen Eisteddfod for five years in a row makes it hard
not to ;-) )

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign. Next: Re: FT3?