Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: OFF TOPIC, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:52:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Campaign.

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm here? :-)

Peter Mancini? THE Peter Mancini?!?! Cogniscentae Par Excellance of
rec.games.miniatures.historical?!!?!!?!!?
HE WHO STRADDLES THAT NEWSGROUP LIKE A GOD?!!!?!!!?
Oh, wait, I'm thinking of that other Peter...
Nevermind. ;->=
The_Beast
PS. I think I've got some of those maps at home; got sent the sets sans
rules. I'll go see if I can cogitate an answer to your request.

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: OFF TOPIC, was Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)