Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?) Next: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules

Win95 Ship Builder is back

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@m...>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 22:21:02 -0600
Subject: Win95 Ship Builder is back

Things have been hectic (new baby, school, and full time job) but I
couldn't stand leaving my ship builder alone (gotta have priorities
straight, work can wait :) )

I have made some changes to it, improved the interface (or at least I
think
so), sped up some calculations, and did some code clean up that makes me
feel better and should allow me to change to the "fleet book ship rules"
when they come out.  I still have some changes to make and I am starting
work on automatic SSD creation but I think this is good enough to
release
again.	You can find it at:

http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski/full.htm

One thing that I'm trying to find is a better ISP so I can't guarantee
how
long the link will stay (should be until the summer).  I'll try to keep
the
list current on any changes.

All I ask is that you drop me an email telling me what you think (good
or
bad) after you download it.

Thanks Much.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?) Next: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules