Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?) Next: Win95 Ship Builder is back

Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

From: "Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:52:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

>-Escort/Aegis cruiser - famous battle sites (Normany, Okinawa,
>-***Falklands,Dunkerque, Kursk, Ardennes, Midway, Gettysburg,
>-Vistula,Agincourt, etc)
>
>***Isn't that supposed to be Malvinas? *hitting the dirt*

Hey, I'm a dumb American; what do I know? Educate me!  :-)

>-Medium cruiser - Native American tribes, other Seneca, Chippewa,
>-Cherokee,Sioux, Manetaree, Aztec, Mongol, Zulu, etc)
>Course, the NAC corvette/lancers are already Native American; have to
look
>again whether there are other FT conventions you're skirting...

Heheh. Well, I kinda was doing it on my own, without much (any)
prompting
from the FT line of ship classes.

>Right now, only care on this one cuz I'm hoping to complete that story
>about my daughter. ;->=

Oh yeah! When's the next installment? And is she cute, single?

(d&r)

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."

				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?) Next: Win95 Ship Builder is back