Prev: Re: favorite painting techniques? Next: Re: Painting FAQ

Re: What, no messages?

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 21:28:59 +1000
Subject: Re: What, no messages?

At 10:15 AM +1000 4/4/98, Trevor Dow wrote:
>Brian Burger wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Allan Goodall wrote:
>>
>> > On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:17:42 -0800 (PST), Brian Burger
>><burger00@camosun.bc.ca>

>> > Me neither. Looks like the list might have been down. I'm getting
>>stuff now,
>> > though...
>> >
>> I'm getting the 'What, no messages?' thread, but nothing else...I'd
also
>> noticed a couple of 'test' messages last week and Monday, before I
stopped
>> getting messages.
>>
>> I miss my FTGZG fix...
>>
>> (yes, I'm an email junkie...)
>>
>> Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)Funny because I've had no problems over
>>the last few days.... but if you
>can all remember back last weekend when I made all those mistakes and
>sent test messages I had nothing for 2 days. I just thought afterwards
>that the system might have been down. Now I think it might be something
>more sinister, maybe its a CIA conspiracy or worse....maybe Boris
>Yeltsin is in control.
>signed paranoid......
What did happen?
 I thought it was just an Australian ISP SNAFU that took out our link
with
the rest of Australia (and the World)

Signed
Curious

MArkS

All the way from GallifreyŠ

tardis@rocknet.net.au	- the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Re: favorite painting techniques? Next: Re: Painting FAQ