Prev: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Strategic Thrust/Stargrunt PBM/DS2

Re: B5 5th season UK C4 start date

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 20:25:27 +0000
Subject: Re: B5 5th season UK C4 start date

At 19:22 01/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I noticed on the Lurkers guide that B5 fifth season is starting on
Channel
>4 on April 12th.
>
>Just in case any other B5 fanatics might not have heard about this.  It
>certainly took me by surprise that its starting so soon.  It seems to
be
>located at 11.40pm on a Sunday night, although don't take that as
Gospel.
>Niall Gilsenan,
>DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
>Dublin1,
>Ireland.

Excellent!

Watch out a week earlier, too - this is from the Channel 4 website:

Sunday 5 April

     12.40   BABYLON 5
     The Deconstruction Of Falling Stars
     On the eve of a brand new season of Babylon 5, Channel 4 presents
the final
     episode of the last series, which tells the story of {SNIP}

cheers,
Rob
(quite pleased!)
"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Once again, villainy is rotting meat
before the maggots of justice!"
"

Prev: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Strategic Thrust/Stargrunt PBM/DS2