Prev: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Re: B5 5th season UK C4 start date

Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:20:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message)

Oh, I forgot to add something. I'm also looking for an appearance by an
Olympus Class Corvette. I'm told it might be found in the 1st movie,In
The
Beginning. It will be hard to tell from a Hyperion in a long shot,
unless
you look frame by frame.

Scott

Prev: Re: Undocumented EFSB ships (was: Re: David Peters, Internet Message) Next: Re: B5 5th season UK C4 start date