Prev: Re: David Peters, Internet Message Next: Fw: new miniatures sources

RE: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:47:55 -0700
Subject: RE: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

I tend to agree with Scott on this.  Being a parent I really notice it
now with kids wanting Batman toys with 20 different uniforms and weapons
which were never used in any comic or movie or All the Beasties
characters that are not in the tv show.  Basically it's a matter of
coming up with different ways to make money on something so we'll invent
a product we can put a name to and sell.  Maybe this is too sinister to
attribute to AOG but I won't be buying any of their ships which I
haven't seen in the show.  Especially when you get things like the new
Narn Battleship when the clear implication of the tv show is the G'Quan
is their biggest ship.	If they had bigger ships why weren't there any
when they sent their main fleet to Gorash 7  when all they showed were
G'Quans.  By all means people can buy the ships and use them but let the
"purists" be.

David Best

Jack