Prev: Re: Estrell Battleship Duel - Turn 1 Completed Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Beast: a reply

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:16:04 -0600
Subject: Beast: a reply

>>Where in KS? Any cons you regularly attend, possibly to have a GZG
sub-con?
>>After missing the folks at Genghis Con in Denver, I must do penance...

Wamego, KS which is close to Manhattan (Kansas State University) and
about
2 hours west of Kansas City. No, I haven't been to any cons since Akon
(Dallas) in '95...I need to get back in the swing. Likely occasions
would
be either Border Wars or Shauncon, but I don't know when either of these
is
running this year.

PS. My apologies to the rest for posting this to the list, but I tried
email Beast directly and it bounced. :P

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Estrell Battleship Duel - Turn 1 Completed Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs