Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Re: Alternative SG II APCs

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 07:48:22 +1000
Subject: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

At 12:40 PM -0500 3/23/98, Stuart Murray wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>For those SG II players like me who like to use APC but hate to paint
them
>here is another source of pre-painted APCs.
>
>I just picked up a Galoob Battle set M113 APC.  however, it is not a
M113,
>it is an 'Amtrack' marine amphibious APC (I've forgotten the correct
name
>for this APC).  Pics available on Galoob's site.

<SNIP lots of stuff>

Galoob also have/had released a similar sized M1/M3 bradley. It has
opening
doors and swivelling guns  and mine came from K Mart here in Australia
for
20 dollars or so. Excellent size for SG2 but hard to find.

MarkS

All the way from GallifreyŠ

tardis@rocknet.net.au	- the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs