Prev: Re: Bases for your fleets Next: Re: Painting Omegas for use

Re: Spice Marines

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 09:41:20 +1100
Subject: Re: Spice Marines

Dear KR,

The Spice Marines are actually one of Jon's sculptors ranges, I have
done
the same deal as I have with Jon for them and his fantasy range which is
rather nice too. Though wether we need more Dungeon figures on the
market
is an altogether different matter.

The Aussies and Israelis are now ready to send. Do you want the new PAU,
NSL light infantry, Free Dutch and assorted odds and ends at the same
time
or shall I send these later once Jon has them catalogued?

All being well the parcel should leave here Wednesday morning airmailed
yourself.

I do apologise for the delay and will try to be more organised in
future.

I'm still awaiting the tank masters to send to you myself. Having spoken
the bloke who made them he says another month before he has them good
enough to send to you for production.

All the best,

Nic