Prev: RE: Painting Omegas for use Next: RE: Some more EFSB questions

RE: Painting Omegas for use

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:13:32 -0700
Subject: RE: Painting Omegas for use

There is also a very thin blue line topside running forward from the
stripe on the forward hull to (I believe as my picture doesn't show that
part) the pulse cannon. Also the underside of the bridge is blue and the
name of the ship in blue is on the upper tower just above the EAS symbol
and registration number in smaller blue numbers below the symbol.

I haven't seen the Security book so I can't comment on the Hyperion
picture but the rear views in Severed Dreams and Voice in the Wilderness
II show the central nozzle is maybe at the most 5% out of line with the
others,in effect it is so little out of line that it is inline.

David Best

>----------

Hyperion?
>>Again, I'm going with a lighter gray, but am not really satisfied with
it.
>>Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
>The Babylon 5 Security Manual has some nice colour stills of both
ships,
>and shows them to be a pale-to-mid grey with some darker grey
panelling;
>the Hyperion has broad stripes of mid-blue round both "towers" and the
>forward hull. BTW, there is also a rear-threequarter shot of the
Hyperion
>which answers a post from a while back - the three engine nozzles are
NOT
>exactly in line, but the centre one is staggered downwards by much LESS
>than the AoG mini has it - it should only be very slightly below the
>others. Boy, is this getting picky.....  :)
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>By the way, I found that .055" piano wire ($0.45 at Ace Hardware)
works