Prev: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: RE: Painting Omegas for use

RE: Painting Omegas for use

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 06:54:58 -0700
Subject: RE: Painting Omegas for use

Closeups of Omegas show they are a light medium gray with darker streak
panelling. As you get farther away they become medium gray because of
that. If they looked red-brown to you it was probably a "lighting"
effect while it was on fire.  I'm still working on making a satisfying
medium gray to give it that overall look. You could even try doing them
light medium gray and drybrushing some dark streaks (or do the reverse)
or use a fine paint spray instead of dry brushing.

Hyperions are lighter gray with medium blue stripes (not purple like in
some of the EFSB illustrations).

David Best

Hyperion?