Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em! Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:34:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

-I did this with the GZG resin vehicles -- I had some plastic bits &
pieces
-left over from a model tank kit (the one I used to make the 25mm grav
-tank). I cut the plastic bits & pieces into squares & rectangles, and
-glued them onto the sides of the resin vehicle. Of course, this led the
-more observant people to ask, "Why are there spare treads attached to
-a Goliath Mk. II grav tank?" (Answer: Oops... I thought it looked cool
-at the time... :)
-
---
-Rick Rutherford
-rickr@digex.net
-Custom Enterprise Networks
-DIGEX Inc.

What?!? They aren't aware of the Goliath's auxiliary tracked bogeys for
towed recovery? Haven't they seen UFFS:
AD/2443.134/rr/6115/GropposOb/boSS?
What were they going to do, float it out with little helium party
balloons?
Disallowed, UFFS: EH/2446.005/jr/6116/DingusSillius/poinTyhEAD!

What can I say, PSB is my LIFE. It covers EVERYTHING.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em! Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!