Prev: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials Next: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:21:58 -0600
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

-The Halycon Dropship is OK.  There is not a whole load of detail in it
and
-if you want to model the  MLRS weapons payloads open they will need a
bit
-of work as there are no hydraulics etc, otherwise it makes an excellent
-dropship.  It is around 12-124 inches long by about 4 wide.  It is too
-small to look like it realistically carries a Galoob M577, however, the
GZG
-LIPPC is almost perfectly sized to look like it can be carried.
-
-Stuart.

Which brings up an interesting point; on Geo-Hex's site, the above
vehicle
has a listing of 'M38D LIPPC Light APC - will fit in the cargo bay of
our
dropship!', but nothing in the other listings refer to a dropship. There
are two VTOL's, and the one with 'pewter wings and weapons systems', the
AV9A2, sounds the most likely, but there's no piccie(I'm starting to
REALLY
like that word) on it. Certainly grant you I may not have delved deeply,
but not sure where else to look.

KR, please illuminate. And, if I see you at GenCon, I'll be certain to
remember your name, and probably mis-pronounce. ;->=

Whoops, thought of another ?: are the wheels on the LIPPC separately
cast?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials Next: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials