Prev: Re: SG2 Rules and such, was Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: Stargrunt II Question

Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:53:52 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Andy Skinner wrote:

> I'm not all that sure on what Space Marines are supposed to be able to
> do, because they don't go into as much detail in the Epic games as
they
> would in 40K.  I know nothing about 40K, so I don't have all the
> information.

Basically, the original Rogue Trader fluff had tons and tons of neat
stuff the armor and the marine bio-mods were supposed to do for them --
yet the most evident game-effect was that they didn't get an encumbrance

penalty for wearing the armor...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: SG2 Rules and such, was Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: Re: Stargrunt II Question