Prev: Re: Full Thrust Background Next: Re: Casting your own mini

Sig?

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:31:28 -0600
Subject: Sig?

At 14:44 3/5/98, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
>      <> <>	How doth the little Crocodile
>      xxxxx	   Improve his shining tail?
>  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
>o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	 oo oo	   oo
>By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

I don't know quite how or why, but this oft seen yet ignored sig was
running like a broken record through my head ALL DAY LONG! Stop it!

And what is a MAERKLIN Wagon, anyway?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Background Next: Re: Casting your own mini