Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Sig?

Re: Full Thrust Background

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:30:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Background

At 12:13 3/5/98, Cleyne, Daniel wrote:
>Has anyone ever put any thought into where the different protagonists
>are located in space relative to each other? How many worlds each of
>them own and what sort of distances each of the "Nations" cover?
>
>Renegade Legion took a lot of trouble to spell out where everyone was
>and while I don't necessarily want to go to that level, having some
>"official" maps or map descriptions would add some nice feel I think.

You might see if you could lay hands on a copy of 2300AD. It had a map
that
accurately represented the local stellar area, and as I recall, the book
detailed the various 'regions' owned by each national group. Aside from
the
effects of different technoligies, methinks it would work well with the
FT
background.

Just curious, Jon, how big of a stellar area does Free Cal-Tex control?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Sig?