Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Non Violent Weapons

In case the original map was unclear

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:00:18 -0500
Subject: In case the original map was unclear

Hi guys,

for those who read operation zebra, and perhaps noticed I didn't mark
the entry and exit routes for the Marines as they worked their way
through the complex, I have remedied that. The map is a quick hack in
Paint, so don't be too critical. I've also marked inside walls, with
doorways, the windows in the living area, and put the reactor/power
plant and the terminal the marines were trying to get to on the map.
The whole in the floor (Stuart tells me the bug brain got away here)
is in the little room at the far south east corner of the isolation
lab.

Again, the URL http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Zebra.html

Tom

Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Non Violent Weapons