Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 12:47:26 +0000
Subject: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply

In message <889121539.2028157.1@simis.demon.co.uk>
	  Tony Francis <TONY@simis.co.uk> wrote:

> > Snap. So would my 2 sons. We'd be especially interested if it was
_west_
> > London-ish, near the M4 somewhere. The further west, the better --
for us, at
> > least.

> Assuming we are talking London UK (M4 reference says we are) I'm game
> - impending fatherhood permitting. However, just in the interests of
> geographical balance,I shall pull your west request back towards the
> east (central London's as easy as anywhere).

I'm interested - depending on location and timeframes. I'm in
Aldershot, so if it's in London, I'm looking at an hours travel
time (by train - driving into London is _not_ my idea of fun),
so it'd have to be a good long bash to make it worthwhile.

OTOH, if people want it west of London, we have a hall we use
for gaming in Aldershot (where the Alder Valley Gaming Society
meets), and things are pretty dead at the moment, so plenty of
room for a few FT games.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/
Sam.				       ----- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC