Prev: Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers Next: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting

Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 23:03:13 +0000
Subject: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery

> Isn't it annoying that you finally get you call for fire in and then
the
> unit under the markers simply buggers off ?

You actually had this happen?!? My opponet only called Artillery fire on
units that have already activated. This way they could NOT wander off
(unit could not move until next TURN and artilery fell next ACTIVATION).
I was thinking that there needed to be weakened (that, perhaps, the fire
should not fall until the next TURN for off board artillery).

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers Next: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting