Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery

Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 22:47:26 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG Ontario Con] Timing and Volunteers

> How does 3rd week of September sound to everyone? It's also 5 months,
> not 4, away from another GZG con in PA, which spaces them out a bit
> better.

This is great! Assuming I have a job then, I would be intrested in
attending. I would even run a FT scenario and/or a DS2 scenario (if I
can get someone to help with loaning minatures for it).

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: Some Thoughts on Artillery