Prev: Re: URL BROKE! Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report Next: Re: timing of an eastern canadian con

Re: Grendel/Grenadier (was re: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice)

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 21:37:21 -0600
Subject: Re: Grendel/Grenadier (was re: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice)

Jon the good and wise said:
***The KZ figures are/were Grenadier, not Grendel; the Grendel resin
figs
were actually reproductions of some of their earlier metal Kryomek
figures,
plus some new designs - nothing to do with Grenadier figs or
KillZone.***

I knew this...not!

I'm not sure how I made this confusion, but I really WILL go in the
corner
and be quiet now.

The_Beast, who has a conference with the rep from Weyland-Yutani...

Prev: Re: URL BROKE! Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report Next: Re: timing of an eastern canadian con