Prev: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con Next: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con

Grendel/Grenadier (was re: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:27:47 +0000
Subject: Grendel/Grenadier (was re: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice)

[snip]
>The_Beast
>
>P.S. To the folks that wrote me direct:
>No, I won't sell/trade just the figs from Kill Zone, but I have a few
loose
>figs I'd so consider, whenever I get my continuingly expanding want
list
>completed. However, have you seen the resin figs that I think were of
the
>same figs? Grendel-made? I believe Grendel is gone, but those also
surface
>now and then.

 Yes, Grendel is gone (like its previous incarnation, Fantasy Forge) but
their ranges are now owned and produced by Scotia, but under the Kryomek
banner (confusing, isn't it?). The KZ figures are/were Grenadier, not
Grendel; the Grendel resin figs were actually reproductions of some of
their earlier metal Kryomek figures, plus some new designs - nothing to
do
with Grenadier figs or KillZone.

Prev: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con Next: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con