Prev: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:47:34 +0100
Subject: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

Brian wrote:

> As for dice, the most abusive we get is to toss the little buggers
across
the
> living room, which also subjects them to being cat toys for a while.
> Settler's of Catan is the worst game for generating dice-hate.

You don't say... Siedlers von Catan is the only game I know where 6, 7
and
8 are the least common combinations on 2D6. Over the course of three
games,
3, 4 and 11 turned up roughly  twice as often as 6, 7 and 8...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report