Prev: URL BROKE! Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 17:40:37 +0000
Subject: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply

Denny, whose idea it was in the first place, wrote:

>So...
Assuming the dice came up 6's on everything and I organise it, are there
any
GM's out there who would be willing to give their all and run games? <

I'm game (er... no pun intended). I'll run FT or EFSB, although getting
the minis
for the latter may take some work... Just so long as I get a chance to
play
sometime.

Phil, who's rather pleased with the way his new "EoM BC" minis came out:
take
the rear hull from an NAC BC and attach an ESU DD to the front; fill
gaps and
add detail to taste. Paint in reflective colours (white and silver)
Looks good!
"If you let a smile be your umbrella...
   you'll get wet teeth!"
   -- a forgotten comedian, quoted by me: Phil Atcliffe
				      (p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)