Prev: Re: favorite painting techniques? Next: Re: going to try SGII (long)

Re: going to try SGII

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:10:15 +0000
Subject: Re: going to try SGII

> Date: 	 Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:38:22 -0500
> From: 	 Andy Skinner <askinner@avs.com>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: going to try SGII

(SNIP)

> > you are given to play the game or to achieve objectives.  Which
> > brings me around to another point - what is the objective of the
> > scenario you intend to play??  -KR
>
> I think a simple encounter battle will be sufficient for my first
game.
> I'm looking forward to more than that later.
>
> thanks,
>
> andy
>
> --
> Andy Skinner
> askinner@avs.com

 Andy,

Encounter battles are good, but adding the weapons and pushing the
fire combat rules on the first go round is not.  Look, you are going
to have your hands full just learning the game, why don't you use the
squad types in the back of the rules for the first game or two and
THEN go for broke with GW figure types??

KR

Prev: Re: favorite painting techniques? Next: Re: going to try SGII (long)