Prev: Full Thrust Background Next: RE: DS Rule Clarifications Corrections

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 18:29:18 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Aaron P Teske wrote:
...Snip...(JTL)
> Meanwhile, I kept up my streak with pulse torps, hitting once out of 7
> or so shots fired, all from less than 12". <sigh>
...Snip...(JTL)
>		      Aaron Teske

Aaron,
     Perhaps it would be a good idea to form a support group for
the 'INEPTS'.	Kyle and you could be the founding members for an
entirely new form of web communication.
     I personally feel that you do not give your dice proper
affection training.   My dice like blue velvet (Crown Royal) bags
and Stauss waltzes, the "Radesky waltz' is a favorite the night
prior to a club meeting.   I save the 'Blue Danube' for after the
game.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Full Thrust Background Next: RE: DS Rule Clarifications Corrections