Prev: Re: Solitaire robots for FT Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Full Thrust Background

From: "Cleyne, Daniel" <DCleyne@v...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:13:00 +1000
Subject: Full Thrust Background

Has anyone ever put any thought into where the different protagonists
are located in space relative to each other? How many worlds each of
them own and what sort of distances each of the "Nations" cover?

Renegade Legion took a lot of trouble to spell out where everyone was
and while I don't necessarily want to go to that level, having some
"official" maps or map descriptions would add some nice feel I think.

comments?

Dan

Prev: Re: Solitaire robots for FT Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report