Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: Custom Miniatures

RE: Stargrunt Support Weapons

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:03:23 +1100
Subject: RE: Stargrunt Support Weapons

Causing damage with the RFAC/1 may be more difficult, but is capable of
causing major damage to vehicles (unlike small-arms) or regularly
wasting PA troopers.  This is your trade-off for a reduced firecontrol
(don't forget, no firecon gives d4 firecontrol minimum).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;