Prev: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust and old SFB Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>

Currency Rate Correction: (Was Pendraken Figures)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:49:20 -0500
Subject: Currency Rate Correction: (Was Pendraken Figures)

Dean Gundberg wrote:

>  > > Pendraken Figures is a small miniatures company in the UK who
produces
>  > > starship miniatures as their 'Space Dreadnought 3000' line.....
>  > >	      http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/pendraken/Start.html
>  current exchange rate is 1 US Dollar to 1.65 British Pounds.

Actually, it's the other way around: 1 Pound is 1.65 US Dollars (or
2.35 Canadian)	Or, to invert the ratio, 1 US Dollar equals 0.60
Pounds (or 1 Canadian Dollar equals 0.40 Pounds.)

No, you can't buy a blister pack of fighters for a dollar.  (8-)

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
"Under our current system of courtship, men do most of the date-asking,

Prev: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust and old SFB Next: RE: SF Quotes <off topic>