Prev: RE: SFB Conversions Next: Re: HELP STUART, WOT again !

Re: HELP STUART!

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:20:57 -0500
Subject: Re: HELP STUART!

Hi,

>Hope you had a good trip back from the Con. I have to admit, I slept
>late Monday morning... (*grin*)

The trip back was fine, but I was glad to get back and get some sleep,
as
I'll be glad to get some tonight !

>Anyway, I went to the Galoob homepage... guess what? Due to
>distribution rights, they don't ship to non-US addresses.

Yanks ! who can understand them ?

>So, can we
>arrange something where you order the stuff from them and I get you
>to ship it up to me? I can send US$ cash, a bank draft/money order,
>or some other form of trade.
>>Just let me know if you can help me out here bud!

No sweat, I can order them OK, depending on how many you want I can
arrange
for shipping, though they may have to be removed from thier boxes and
wrapped in bubble wrap to put them through works mail room.  Depending
on
how many you are after we can come to some arrangement, for
example..trade
for leading edge marines etc

>BTW, I am phoning Sentry Box in calgary. They have an $85 Can
>dropship (the big model I'd imagine), but also they claim a bunch of
>the colonial marines from Leading Edge. Now, since their catalog
>isn't all that accurate, I'm going to phone and see if they have
>these things. If they actually have leading edge colonial marine
>minis (including machine gunners, colonial marine sets, sentry guns,
>etc), would you want me to order you some? I also have a question in
>to a hobby store in VA or WA (can't recall) which claims to have
>Grenadier future warriors heavy weapons troopers and a trooper on a
>bike... If they do, and they have spares, would you be interested in
>either of these types of figures?

If the dropship is metal then check it out, it comes with a scale 25mm
APC
I'm told.  I've never seen it so I can't say how good a model it is
though.

First the FWs, the trooper on a bike sucks, I have it and it is awful,
shame really as the other bikes in the range are quite nice.  I'm
looking
for more troopers rather than heavy weapons right now, but since these
things are a dwindling resource if I can get my hands on any I usually
try
to get them so I'd probably be interested in a couple of packs (a pack
contains a smart gunner and an RPG gunner).

I've not seen the leading edge marines for a long time, so if you can
get
some I'd definately be interested.

BTW, I'm thinking of writing an 'after action report' for Jon to put up
on
his web page.  If I get it finished do you want me to send you a copy ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: RE: SFB Conversions Next: Re: HELP STUART, WOT again !