Prev: RE: SGII: Transfering Action Example Please? Next: Re: Custom Miniatures

RE: Solitaire Full Thrust and old SFB

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:15:40 -0000
Subject: RE: Solitaire Full Thrust and old SFB

On Friday, February 27, 1998 7:12 PM, Mark Donelan
[SMTP:donelan@shore.net] wrote:
>	I have noticed a lot of hostility towards SFB on this list.

I think its more like 'pity' than 'hostility'

>	Does anyone have some ides for a full thrust soltaire game?

As you point out there are no solitaire scenarios as such, I have played
the planet
killer from SFB in Full Thrust (FT), it seems to work OK. You can
convert the SFB
solitaire scenarios to FT, there are no published official or unofficial
solitaire
scenarios for FT AFAIK.

>	Some ideas that cometo mind are simplified rules for an
automatic player, or a
>	simple automated base.

There are some robot ship rules, started from the SFB robot rules but
have had
additions from FTGZGL - they are on several sites on the web-ring. They
could
easily be adapted for a base.

If you come up with any solitaire scenarios or automata be sure to post
them.

sincerely
tim jones
--------
Reality is for those who can't cope with Science Fiction.

Prev: RE: SGII: Transfering Action Example Please? Next: Re: Custom Miniatures