Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: SFB Conversions

RE: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:55:20 -0500
Subject: RE: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

Tim spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> >> Realistic? In a universe of supposedly billions of worlds (mostly
> > undiscovered of couse...), purple on flourescent yellow will be
> > considered camo SOMEWHERE!!
>
> Look no further than our own solar system, Isn't
> Io the moon of jupiter covered in yellow
> sulphur see
>
> purple on yellow would do
> nicely (suphur goes purple when heated).
> Ditto Europa for winter schemes.

However, the troublemaker in me feels necessary to point out that I
wouldn't be fighting on Io without a full environmental suit (since
otherwise I'd be choking and dying....).... so the troops in
conventional uniforms or half armour wouldn't do so well there....

:) Tom

Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: SFB Conversions