Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:47:15 +0000
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

> >Okay, looking at 2, 3 hr on the outside.  Still close enough to make
> >day trip of it.  (Though I'd be extremely tired at the end.	(8-) )
>
> Toledo alone is ~3 hours from Columbus, Jer...  ;-)

I live in Columbus, and would say 3.5 hours. NOTE! Ohio is know for
ticketing speeders.

> P.S.	Does a wave gun or nova cannon template kill every fighter
squadron it
> touches?

Yes! Fighters have 1 damage point each. Because Wave Guns and Nova
Cannons are area effect weapons, everything short of a planet that it
touches takes damage. Minimum damage on a Wave Gun is 2 points and Nova
cannon is more. Thus every fighter will be destroyed by these weapons.
Also, any missiles will also be destroyed.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?