Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: You naked inside your fear <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:44:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

>> >this year, and I picked Origins because the scheduling works out
>> >better, and it's only about two hours away from my parents house
>> >in Windsor, ON.  (8-) )
>>
>> Errr....where's Origins being held at this year?? I thought it was
>> in Columbus, Ohio...which, last *I* looked, was a shade more than 2
>> hours from any point in Canada... (now, okay, I'll grant you someone
>> could have done gone and moved the city on me...  ;-)
>
>Yup - Origins is in Columbus.	Alright; take Detroit to Columbus, and
>add 15 minutes.  Hmmm.  Toledo is only an hour away, if that (closer
>to 45 minutes)... let me grab a WWW map...
>
>Okay, looking at 2, 3 hr on the outside.  Still close enough to make a
>day trip of it.  (Though I'd be extremely tired at the end.  (8-) )

Toledo alone is ~3 hours from Columbus, Jer...	;-)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?