Prev: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: RE: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:51:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

Jonathan white wrote:

> At 07:56 25/02/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Well, after weeks and weeks of working on graphics in a little bit of
spare
> >time, I've finally got my Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page put
> >together.
> <snip>
> *Cough* I think you forgot something...
> Page? URL? etc?

	Using Nathan's e-mail address as a guide, I found the page:

	http://www.cyberramp.net/~njp/ft/

	Very nice.  You could consider making your title banner a little
smaller so that it can fit on the screen.  Otherwise, it's very good.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It's something unpredictable,
	but in the end is right.
	I hope you have the time of your life."

			--Green Day
			Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: RE: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers