Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:42:52 -0600
Subject: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

Hello:
	Well, you learn something new everyday, and sometimes it's just
not
worth learning it.   This morning I have just learned that Dream Pod 9
WILL NOT be present at GenCon this year.  Along with Steve Jackson
Games, Tri-Tac, R. Talosin Games, and others not attending, this year's
GenCon may be a) very small, b) the last one.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It's something unpredictable,
	but in the end is right.
	I hope you have the time of your life."

			--Green Day
			Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page