Prev: Re: Real world? Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers

RE: Hunter MMRAV SG2 Conversion to DS2

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:34:29 +1100
Subject: RE: Hunter MMRAV SG2 Conversion to DS2

I know the smoke launchers are standard equipment in DS2 (as one of the
available actions is to launch smoke & all vehicles can do this).
Instead of a HKP/2, the most suitable weapon would actually be a HVC/2,
as that's the weapon progression followed (the HKP is a more powerful
version of HVC).
The decoy launchers might be considered part of the DS2 LAD system which
can be fitted to vehicles.  I don't recall seeing any option is SG2 for
any sort of LAD on vehicles.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,