Prev: Real world? Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:21:57 EST
Subject: Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

Here are some easy to get books for real life examples of camoflage:

Osprey Elite #26: Tank War Central Front: NATO vs Warsaw.

Squadron Panzer Colors I , II, & III.  I and II give good examples of
paint
schemes used by the germans in WWII. III covers mostly unit markings.

Check out Jane Defense Weekly, a periodical from Janes Publishing. I
haven't
looked at one in a while, but it was usually full of ads from arms
manufactures.

Good Luck

Prev: Real world? Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers