Prev: Re: Heroes and Characters in StarGrunt/Dirtside Next: Real world? Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:56:31 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

Tom gives a lot of great advice here. As an aside, I feel that future
camo
will probably be along the line of chameleon or stealth suits with
synthetic
fibers and materials able to take on the color of surrounding terrain.
Not so
much a predator thing but more like a natural chameleon look. Of course
this
is no help to the mini painter because you're pretty much stuck with the
one
pattern you end up painting. For practical purposes, just look at the
terrain
you have available on your tabletop. So this way you don't have desert
vehicle
on your predominantly plush green wargaming table.

Actually myself I'm now contemplating ordering some desert Geohex maps.
already have three green ones and one space one.

Los

Prev: Re: Heroes and Characters in StarGrunt/Dirtside Next: Real world? Re: DS2/SG2 Camouflage