Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers

Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:41:26 -0600
Subject: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

At 18:08 2/22/98, Brian Bell wrote:
>I am looking for cavalry for DS2.
>Does anyone know of any 1/300 or 1/285th scale motorcycle figures. I
>tried Micro Armor, but was unable to discover such figures.
>Not as high on the priority list is mounted cavalry figures on horses
or
>camels.

If you're not particularly concerned with realistic rendering, Games
Workshop Epic scale stuff has plastic Space Marine bikers and Imperial
Guard cavalry that will fit the bill. Mine are from the previous
iteration
of the ruleset, but I'm assuming the current incarnation uses about the
same minis. The horse riders are reasonably generic, and the bikers are
PA
Space Marines on Judge Dredd-style bikes. In both cases, it's one fig to
base.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers