Prev: GZG Temporarily Unavailable Next: Heroes and Characters in StarGrunt/Dirtside

Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:45:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Brian Bell wrote:

> I am looking for cavalry for DS2.
> Does anyone know of any 1/300 or 1/285th scale motorcycle figures. I
> tried Micro Armor, but was unable to discover such figures.
> Not as high on the priority list is mounted cavalry figures on horses
or
> camels.

Scotia MicroModels make 6mm cavalry, in their WW2 line - look for Polish
Cavalry. I have some, haven't played w/ them yet, but the minis
themselves
are fairly nice. They have rifles, and some have 'lance' things as well
-
only one survived the mail in my batch, so there's the unit flag. You
get
25 cav for about 1 pound 25.

Scotia also makes motorcycles - with and w/o riders, and w/ w/o sidecars
-
they're in the 'Neutral/Modern/WW2' line, along with assault boats,
mortars, and similar things that lots of people use, and that all looks
identical anyway in 6mm...I don't have any, but they're probably nice -
most of Scotia's stuff is.

I can post Scotia's UK address if anyone needs it - let me know.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: GZG Temporarily Unavailable Next: Heroes and Characters in StarGrunt/Dirtside