Prev: Re: A New FT List? Next: Re: DS2 vs SG2 Armor

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: "Joseph A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:39:26 -0800
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

I use a rubber matting for my 25mm scale bases.  I cut a small die-sized
depression in the corner of each.  I use small die to show the number of
fighers in the group. Since there is only one fighter mounted on each
base
there is room for a second die.  However, why not have the number of
fighters in a group but leave the cost and mass of the "group" the same.
Everyone hates fighters.