Prev: Re: 0.5 size vehicles Next: RE: Re[4]: DSII damage chit chart.

DS2 Mobility chit issue

From: "." <scylla@o...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:55:08 +0100
Subject: DS2 Mobility chit issue

Actually, the original issue concerned cargo and transport ships, not
fighters. I personally am not as concerned about a fighter as I am a
squad
laden (atleast 3 vehicles) transport. If while ingressing the LZ or DZ,
mobility chit is pulled, what happens to the craft? POOF? Or do most
people
design their Cows with redundant engines (like modern aircraft). I
design
crafts with redundant engines. I just wanted to see how others handled
the
situation.
Joe

> From: Tony Christney <acc@uvic.ca>
> To: FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: Re: Aircraft damage.... in DS2
> Date: Thursday, February 19, 1998 6:54 PM

> IIRC, the original question was about aerospace fighters. Since the
only
> things that can fire at aerospace fighters is ZAD and LAD, p42
overrides
> p.29. As for VTOLs, I would say that they are simply immobilized.
Remember