Prev: Re: DSII chit probabilities (VERY LONG) Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: FT Campaign /4000AD

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:49:40 GMT
Subject: Re: FT Campaign /4000AD

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:56:24 +0000, Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk wrote:

>Here's a suggestion for a simple way to run an FT campaign:
>
>4000AD

Good ideas, Mike! I have a copy of 4000AD. In spite of its simplicity,
I've always wanted to turn it into a wargame. This is an excellent
idea for doing just that.

Another option is the old Metagaming game _Warpwar_. I created a large
map for it years ago for use in a campaign game. It, too, could be
used with FT.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: DSII chit probabilities (VERY LONG) Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles