Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.

Re: Dimension

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:22:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Dimension

> I heartily agree. Allowing a ship to roll would be a simple addition
> to the main rules. Of course, if you want to be GW-ish, you could come
> up with a whole new range of upside down starship models....
>
> I WAS ONLY KIDDING ABOUT THE MODELS, OKAY????!!!?

Sorry Allan, it has already been done -- check out the models for the
FSE,
specifically the San Miguel class Destroyers (FT605) and the Ypres class
Battlecruiser (FT609). If you look at the details, you'll see that the
Destroyers are just part of the Battlecruiser that has been cut down to
smaller size and flipped over. :)

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@digex.net

Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.