Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Dimension

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:03:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

> > More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of
an
> > opponents 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints?
> >
> Simply require him to line up empty beer bottles for each point of
> endurance used.  If he is forced to leave the room during the game
(for
> obvious reasons) remove one fighter group at random from the board
> (he probably won't notice this, so there is no need to inform him!).

And for additional entertainment, when he isn't looking, add bottles
to his line, thus consuming his fighter endurance (this would go
under the offensive countermeasures category).

> This should bring new meaning to the "Full" in Full Thrust!

Can you say "The Full Thrust Drinking Game"..... (Now that gives me
an idea or two..... but only for use with someone else's minis......)

Tom

Prev: Re: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: Dimension